Cheer Car Wash

Cheer Car Wash
Fund raiser

Friday, June 10, 2011

Room lists for GWL Cheer Camp

Before I post the lists I would like to remind you that a.) I did the best I could with the requests given to me and b.) I could not grant every request.

Sabrina asked me who she was rooming with and I couldn't remember at the time and she graciously answered, "well it's okay if I am not rooming with any of my close friends that just gives me the opportunity to get to know the girls in my room." I couldn't have said it any better and I absolutely LOVE that "frame of mind". I know we naturally have our close friends but we are a team and we need to behave like a team. So ... remember even if you didn't get everyone you requested to room with you may just make new friendships that will last a lifetime. (Ahhh)

Room 1:
Laura R.
Mackenzie H.
Alexi N.
Taylor W.
Bailey R.
Chantelle H.

Room 2:
Haley M.
Brooke P.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer W.
Coach Kim

Room 3:
Lavee H.
Grace K.
Ashley W.
Gabi H.
Annika L.
Virginia E.

Room 4:
Chyrell J.
Shelbie L.
Andrea W.
Stephanie L.
Columbia H.
Sabrina M.

Room 5:
Nicole B.
Maria B.
Mia V.
Hailey L.
Halle B.
Riesa S.

Room 6:
Shannon B.
Kaylee D.
Analise K.
Erica A.
Coach Julie

Don't forget the balance is due June 27th. The total per person is $368.56 so make sure you subtract the deposit amount that you paid and submit a check to me by June 27th. I have to send in the balance on the 28th so you CANNOT lag aka be late on this payment. NO EXCEPTIONS!!! :)

Reminder: Arbonne Spa party Thursday, June 16th from 6-8 pm at Christy/Kaylee Ditlefsen's house. You just need to invite people to the party and/or collect catalog orders. I have invitations if you are going to participate. I also have a few catalogs and order sheets. I need 2 parents to volunteer to assist the Arbonne Rep at the party, just in helping others fill out the order forms, etc. (nothing major). The money earned from whomever you invite that orders (30%) goes towards CAMP. Please encourage orders to be made by check or in cash so that the Arbonne Rep can immediately give you your profit earned.

Don't forget about the garage sale Saturday, June 25th from 8-12. Parents MUST be present in order for the money to be applied towards camp. The girls may NOT be directly involved in raising the monies earned from the garage sale.

I have plenty of drivers for camp, so no need to volunteer. I am getting so excited about camp. I really appreciate all the parents (and some girls) coming up with the funds for camp. I know it's expensive but it's so worth it. I am thinking that for next year we will try to figure out a less expensive option ... if one exists. :) I am going to do my research. I just know from experience that the camp at GWL is exceptional and I cannot wait for the girls to find out for themselves. :) So ... again ... THANK YOU!!!!

CHEERS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment