Cheer Car Wash

Cheer Car Wash
Fund raiser

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Reminders

Don't forget the Arbonne Spa Party fund raiser is tonight from 6-8 pm at Christy/Kaylee Ditlefsen's house. The money earned from this event will go towards your camp balance. Let me know if you need directions or any information. Also, some girls took catalogs and order sheets so if you sold anything please let me know. If you took a catalog and didn't sell anything please return the catalog to me asap.

I need EVERYONE to promote the upcoming Cheer Garage Sale on Saturday, June 25th from 8-12. Email, text, call all your friends. We really need this to be a success. Remember that parents MUST be at this event in order to use the funds earned towards camp. Set-up is at 7 am in the HS cafeteria. You are responsible for your items, any change you need, pricing or not, etc. Also, any items that do NOT sell need to be removed by you immediately after the garage sale. Aspire Academy has reserved the cafe at 1 pm so we have to be out of there by then. For some girls this is their opportunity to raise some much needed money for camp so please tell everyone you know to come support cheer. Also ... I thought if anyone wants to bake treats and sell them that would work too.

Let me know if anyone has any questions!!

We will be starting practice for the summer on Tuesday, June 28th from 9-11. Remember if you are in town you MUST be at practice. If for some reason you cannot attend practice you MUST contact me. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I am currently generating a camp packet full of crucial information, schedules, medical release forms, etc. and also making copies of the cheer lists, rosters, etc. ... basically lots of information to hand-out. I need to know via email or text if you have dates that you will be out of town this summer. If you have already mentioned it ... still send me an email. It can't hurt to tell me twice.

See you all soon!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment