Cheer Car Wash

Cheer Car Wash
Fund raiser

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Feels like Christmas ...

because the Fed Ex man just delivered 2 big boxes of cheer gear!!! So excited!! Can't wait to see all the goodies that are yet to come. Yeah!!

Today was the cheer garage sale and for the most part everyone did very well!! I would like to say, "thank you", for all the community support! A HUGE applause to all the parents and cheerleaders who participated. I just absolutely LOVE this group of cheerleaders and parents. I have had more generosity and support than EVER. Also ... I can't say thank yous without mentioning Julie Leaf, our new JV coach. Julie is beyond stellar!! She is motivated, positive and even remembers all the cheers and dances from her days as a SHS cheerleader. I am so excited to have her onboard. :) So ... thank you!!!!!

Reminders:

Camp balances are due this Monday, June 27th. I will be at the cheer room at 11:00 am to take payments. If you are unable to meet me then please call or text to make special arrangements. I absolutely have to get your payments on Monday because I have to send in the money Tuesday.

Practice starts Tuesday, June 28th from 9-11 am. We will be in A3, Christy Ditlefsen's room, to start the morning off so please meet us there. A3 is behind the main HS office, facing the baseball fields. We also have practice Wednesday and Thursday from 9-11 am in the cheer room!!

Have a great weekend! CHEERS!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment