Cheer Car Wash

Cheer Car Wash
Fund raiser

Saturday, August 6, 2011

GWL Cheer Camp Reminders ...

Reminders:

The girls need to be at the HS parking lot by the tennis courts on Thursday by 9:45 am we are leaving at 10 am sharp. Each girl may bring ONE bag ONLY due to space limitations. We are asking that each girl bring a snack (and for the most part the girls signed up for a specific snack or drink already) to share with their roommates. Also ... each girl needs to bring enough money to cover 2 lunches and Julie and I are taking care of the other meals. Also there are snack shops in GWL so if the girls want a treat or a special item they need to bring money for that as well (optional). The NCA camp offers a merchandise area and if the girls want to buy a shirt or other momento they will need money for that as well (optional).

Please remind your cheerleader that our rooms will NOT be available till 4 pm but we have access to the waterpark immediately so they need to have any waterpark items within reasonable reach. I don't want everyone to have to unpack their entire bag to reach their swimsuit.

Also, I will have basic medical supplies available such as Tylenol, Tums, etc. but I must have permission from a parent to administer any of these items. If you want to send along a permission letter with your "camper" that is fine, otherwise I will need verbal permission from you via phone call. I just want to make this clear that I canNOT hand out Tylenol or any other over-the-counter medication without your permission.

The girls will have ample time to call home between trainings and classes but I will NOT allow phone calls during the actual camp session time. You have invested a lot of money for your daughter to learn and the less distractions the better.

Also, I have reminded but I could use some extra support on this one that the girls must have their nails cut below their fingertips and any jewelry must be removed during camp. Some girls have peircings and jewelry that they seem to not be able to remove ... this is NOT permitted and will NOT be accepted.

I am sure I forgot something but for the most part I think we are ready to go and have a great time! Thank you for your support and I will take lots of pictures to share with all of you. We have the best squads and I am so excited to see how they flourish at camp.

CHEERS,
KIM KING
SHS Head Varsity Cheer Coach :)

No comments:

Post a Comment